Straying Lucent
Keinvai River - Fallan Practice RP c; 310

You saunter through the thicket tediously, as you have been wandering for moons. The familiar, rhythmic sound of your paws hammering against the worn soil and ringing into your auditories. Aside from walking, there is not much else to do. Your gaze dances around the area and you notice many things. The diminishing dimness of the sun, although it was probably lighter outside the forest. Few rays of light strained through the taiga canopy, among other things. By the looks of it, this trail has been used for many years by humans, wolves, and prey alike, as all those scents somewhat lingered, and after years of use, a groove was imprinted on the earth.

It had suddenly turned so dark. Just an hour before, the sun of eventide had sent down light so beautiful. The colours affixed in the sky so correctly with such a harmonious combination gave an urge to weep, the grass bowed with the shafts of wind. Now it was lifeless. A mantle swept the sky and so it remained somber colours of raven. Like black upon a canvas. Starless. Inanimate.

Welcome to Esoteric Lupines

Keinvai River - Fallan Practice RP c; 210

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Straying Lucent
Keinvai River - Fallan Practice RP c; 310

You saunter through the thicket tediously, as you have been wandering for moons. The familiar, rhythmic sound of your paws hammering against the worn soil and ringing into your auditories. Aside from walking, there is not much else to do. Your gaze dances around the area and you notice many things. The diminishing dimness of the sun, although it was probably lighter outside the forest. Few rays of light strained through the taiga canopy, among other things. By the looks of it, this trail has been used for many years by humans, wolves, and prey alike, as all those scents somewhat lingered, and after years of use, a groove was imprinted on the earth.

It had suddenly turned so dark. Just an hour before, the sun of eventide had sent down light so beautiful. The colours affixed in the sky so correctly with such a harmonious combination gave an urge to weep, the grass bowed with the shafts of wind. Now it was lifeless. A mantle swept the sky and so it remained somber colours of raven. Like black upon a canvas. Starless. Inanimate.

Welcome to Esoteric Lupines

Keinvai River - Fallan Practice RP c; 210
Straying Lucent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Kozoka Taiga - Gray's RP Training
Keinvai River - Fallan Practice RP c; Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:55 pm by Dyami

» Biography of Caoimhe
Keinvai River - Fallan Practice RP c; Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:47 pm by Envy

» Akaela Weald
Keinvai River - Fallan Practice RP c; Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:37 pm by Dyami

Top posters
Envy
Keinvai River - Fallan Practice RP c; Vote_lcapKeinvai River - Fallan Practice RP c; Voting_barKeinvai River - Fallan Practice RP c; Vote_rcap 
Dyami
Keinvai River - Fallan Practice RP c; Vote_lcapKeinvai River - Fallan Practice RP c; Voting_barKeinvai River - Fallan Practice RP c; Vote_rcap 
Fallan
Peridot
Gray
Toralu

Keinvai River - Fallan Practice RP c; 513
In role play, is currently late winter. Prey animals are beginning to migrate back. Bears beginning to wake and lone wolves are frequently seen hunting now that prey is beginning to return after a long winter and weather has been generally cloudy. Mating season is now coming to an end.

Keinvai River - Fallan Practice RP c;

3 posters

Go down

Keinvai River - Fallan Practice RP c; Empty Keinvai River - Fallan Practice RP c;

Post  Envy Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:43 am

Keinvai River - Fallan Practice RP c; Zjugw3
All traces of light shrouded by darkness, you canter through the void.
The earth is consumed in darkness, as are the trees. This is a familiar
yet distinguishable area. Welcome to the Akaela Weald.
Akaela Weald [ah-kae-la weeld] is a thicket dotted with several species of trees, however, the most notable and numerous type is a tall-standing deciduous tree with dingy-colored bark. The soil is lined with a layer of emerald moss and due to the foliage overhead, little light seeps through.

The fauna in this area is elk, deer, and moose, which are normally found here in winter trying to avoid thick snow which is located in fields and instead travel here. This area is primarily used for exploration purposes and winter hunts.

Last edited by Envy on Tue May 01, 2012 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Envy
Omega

Tracks : 4620

Your Canine
Roleplay Level: Average

Back to top Go down

Keinvai River - Fallan Practice RP c; Empty Re: Keinvai River - Fallan Practice RP c;

Post  Fallan Tue May 01, 2012 7:26 pm

Abandoned. I had gotten abandoned.
I ran, hearing the sounds of only forest, the crunching of the snow under my feet. The cool breeze creeping through my fur and stinging my skin freezing me to the bone.
From the distance I saw another wolf... A she-wolf.. she had a nice pelt, it hurt my eyes to look at, so bright. I wasn't sure if I should walk forward or not. But I felt the cold snow crunch under my feet as I held my breath taking small steps toward her.
"Hello," I whispered. Looking straight in her bright green eyes.

Fallan
Omega

Tracks : 4407

Your Canine
Roleplay Level:

Back to top Go down

Keinvai River - Fallan Practice RP c; Empty Re: Keinvai River - Fallan Practice RP c;

Post  Peridot Tue May 01, 2012 7:52 pm

Mind withdrawn in fruitless discerning, Peridot was appropriately startled when she heard the separate she-wolf's greeting undertone, embroided with admiring confidence from start of phrase to finish. Peridot had indubitably cringed at the sudden acknowledgement of herself before curving her body to face the wolf, contemplating the wolf's hazel eyes laced with superiority. She did not doubt the wolf's predominance for one second; she was bigger and beamed with overwhelming confidence which Peridot's own lenience dimmed in comparison.

"Oh.. Hello." her voice was small and shrill, hanging in the air as she anticipated the wolf's response.
Peridot
Peridot
Omega

Tracks : 4479
Location : http://api.ning.com/files/B9EfM5PB4f4mpYIg1vcsz7xOjgdWS-DLqErvf0v9yVRmMeXXSmYyPS3Tqgk7YoqRVt38d*IKzUr1RlMizgDJxLm75ayPMwjl/Fatkid_creepy_look.gif

Your Canine
Roleplay Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fallan Tue May 01, 2012 8:08 pm

I felt a few weights lifted off my shoulders as I heard her soft voice reply to my greeting. As I finally approached her I was not sure what to say next. Expect I needed a home. A new pack to join.
"I'm Fallan, I had gotten derelict by my family and pack," I spoke, sounding somewhat irredeemable. "I need a home." The last sentence I spoke as if it was a long sigh. I looked down on the icy ground and looked upmeeting her eyes, and she looked apprehensive.

Fallan
Omega

Tracks : 4407

Your Canine
Roleplay Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Envy Tue May 01, 2012 8:19 pm

Envy
I've loved you for a thousand years and I'll love you for a thousand more

Envy glanced up, pale sunlight veined through the matted mess of branches. Such beauty hid behind the veils of death, withering leaves gradually falling to the earth with ease. It was graceful, natural, it was life; But it felt the exact opposite of said action. Sunlight fought it's way to stream through the obsidian canopy above to meet Envy's colorful pelt. Dim shading lit up her curious eyes, quickly examining her surroundings, Envy began to walk.

It had been two parts since leaving her natal pack. Yes, she missed them somewhat, but now this was the time of her life. It was her time. Time to find a new life. The she-wolf parted her muzzle to inhale the air, both into her nostrils and throat and analysed it mentally.

Another wolf. No, two. thought the female, hesitantly approaching the scent. This was a start, of course, however bad the outcome may be. At least she would be getting out and socializing. Envy abruptly stopped at the far-off sight of the two females, tuning into what they would be saying.

Failpost HURRDURR

Envy
Omega

Tracks : 4620

Your Canine
Roleplay Level: Average

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum